Thursday 26 April 2018

SAY CHEESE...

Hello beautiful people!


I am grateful and pleased with the overall response my blog has been given, it has been so well received. So thank you all for reading, commenting and sharing. Before I end my pregnancy journey blogs and move on to my motherhood blogs, I wanted to share some photos from my pregnancy shoot.

I was around 34 weeks pregnant and I felt heavy and completely uncomfortable. My mood was not always great. I think this was because I was constantly feeling tired from getting up super early for work and doing long days. I really did not want to do a photo shoot as I just was not feeling it and felt quite insecure in my skin and body. But we thank God for one of my best friends Shaniel. She was not taking no for an answer and insisted I do my pregnancy shoot.

Eventually the day of my photo shoot came and I was actually excited but nervous at the same time. I am not photogenic at all and very camera shy, so didn't really know what to expect. I wanted an out door (sort of natural looking style) rather than indoor staged photos. So we went to a park called the Italian water gardens, it was close to Lancaster Station. 

During the week it was raining, however on the day of my photo shoot I was quiet lucky as the sun came out, the sky was clear and it was a truly magical experience. Looking back, I am so glad I did the shoot as I really enjoyed myself. I did not feel ugly and I had an amazing photographer Joshua Roberts who made the whole experience enjoyable. He made me laugh, smile and still managed to capture it all. 

Here is my list of the top 10 locations in London of where you could have your outdoor pregnancy photo shoot. I have also included some features that make these places the perfect location for a pregnancy shoot:

1. Itailian water garden - Lake, swans and outdoor gazebos.
2. Valentines park- Lake, green areas and flower bed.
3. Hyde park- Meadows, boats, princess Diana's memory fountain, flower gardens.
4. St James park -Surround by 3 royal palaces, lake, pelicans birds, green area. 
5. Queen Elizabeth park- Sand, flower garden.
6. Battersea park- Zoo, peace pagoda, lake, boats, flower garden.
7. Victoria park- Historic artifacts, Fragment of the old London bridge and festivals.
8. Regent park- Dazzling rose garden. 
9. Queen Victoria park- Outdoor pool, river themes view.
10. West ham park- Large fields, beautiful trees and flower bed areas.

Below are photos from my shoot.
Thank you for reading see you next Thursday .X


            






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig